Food Recipe by Home-Chef Zahabiya Ammar Najeeb
To boil mutton:
1/2 kg mutton
1 tbls ginger garlic paste
1 cup Coriander
1/2 cup mint leaves
1/2 cup cashew
1/2 cup cocunut
6 to 7 garlic cloves
2 inch piece of ginger
5 green chillies
1 large onion
1 tbls garam masala powder
1 cup curd
1. Take 1/2 kg mutton in pressure cooker.
2. Add salt to taste
3. Add ginger garlic paste
4. Add 1/2 cup water
5. Cook for upto 2 to 3 whistles
6. Make green paste by mixing all the ingredients in the blender.
7. Heat oil in a pan
8. Add finely chopped onions. Sauté till translucent.
9. Add garam masala powder. Sauté for 2mins on low flame.
10. Add green paste and cook for 5mins on low flame.
11. Add curd and salt to taste and mix.
12. Add the boiled mutton and cook until it is tender.
Garnish with coriander and some grated cheese.
Serve hot with parathas