Food Recipe by Home-Chef housewives_diaries
1. All Purpose Flour - 3 cup
2. Yeast - 1 tbsp
3. Sugar - 1 tbsp
4. Water - 1 cup
5. Milk Powder - 1½ tbsp
6. Oil - 3½ tbsp
7. Salt - 1 tbsp
1. Tomato Paste - Half packet
2. Ketchup - 2 tbsp
3. Black Pepper - as per taste
4. Red Chilli Flakes - as per taste
5. Salt - as per taste
6. Sugar - 1 tsp
7. Oregano - 1½ tsp
8. Chicken Stock - 1 cube
Mix all the ingredients together and make a paste.
1. Boiled Chicken - 500g
2. Chopped Capsicum - 1
3. Olives - ½ cup
4. Onions - 1
5. Cheese - (go crazy with that)
1. Add all purpose flour and milk powder in a bowl. Mix well and make a depression in the middle.
2. Add yeast and sugar in the depression.
3. Boil the water and pour it over the above depression.(Do not mix)
4. Cover it tightly with some weight. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
5. After that add the oil and knead the dough, adding warm water as required. Cover again tightly. Leave aside for 30-60 mins
TO BAKE PIZZA:
1. A simple frying pan or an oven tray can be used.
2. Brush a little bit of butter on the surface and then spread a portion of the dough evenly.
3. Take a spoonful of sauce and spread it over the dough.
4. Put the onions and capsicum first and then spread a layer of cheese. Then comes the chicken and then the cheese again.
5. Lastly add some olives and sprinkle a bit of oregano.
6. Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes.
Note:- Preheat the oven before using it.
Your pizza is ready!
Like, Comment and Share or find me on Instagram