Food Recipe by Home-Chef Houswives Diaries
Kheema (minced meat) - 750g
Ginger paste - 1½ tbsp
Chilli paste - 2 tbsp
Tomato - 1 medium sized (finely chopped)
Potato - 1 big sized (boiled and mashed)
Fried onions (birista) - ½ cup
Egg - 1+ 6 for later
Coriander & mint leaves - 1 cup (chopped)
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Black pepper powder -1 tsp
Cinnamon powder -1 tsp
Salt - as per taste
(all the spice ratio should be equal, adjust
according to your taste)
1. Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix everything well. Marinate for one hour.
2. Transfer the mix into a baking tray. Preheat the oven for 5 to 10 mins on 180 C°.
3. Put the tray in and bake for 15-25 mins on 200 C°. Remove from oven.
4. Pour 6 beaten eggs on top of the pie. Then add hot boiling oil or ghee on top of the eggs (be careful while pouring it as it will bubble up)
5. Put the tray back in the oven to bake for around 25 to 30 mis more on 180 C°.
6. Once cooked, cut into pieces and serve hot! Tastes just delecious with roti!
Like,Comment,Share or find be on Instagram