Food Recipe post by Home-Chef Housewive Dairies.
Back in our childhood days in India, we used to have this every other week. But coming to kuwait, it was a rare dish in our homes!
Here's a short jingle to highlight the dish!
"Admi karte hai ghar pe shor,
Bacche karte hai bore,
Mummy Banao kuch aur,
Nahi khani sadi sabji,
Banao lajawab PAV BHAJII!
PAV BHAJI! Who doesn't love it! Here's a really quick recipe on how to make it.
French beans- 8 to 10
Peas- a handfull
Salt- as per taste
Cumin seeds- 1tbsp
Green chilies- 5 to 6
Onion-1 medium (finely chopped)
Pav bhaji masla- 2tbsp
Garlic paste- ½tbsp
Tomato juice-(or finelychopped)(2 medium tomatoes)
1. Add the first 12 ngredients in pressure cooker and cook them nicely. Once they've become mush like, mash or grind it and keep aside.(Can boil in a vessel also)
2. In a kadai, add butter, and saute onions for a minute or two. Add the garlic paste and saute a bit more.
3. Add tomato juice (or you can used finely chopped tomatoes as well)and pav bhaji masala to it and mix.
4. Next add the mashed vegetables and mix everything together! Add extra salt or masala accordingly.
5. Serve hot and garnish with lemon, chopped coriander and onion, and butter!
Enjoy!!!Hope you guys try this for iftar. If possible this would taste delicious if you could have fresh buns with it!🍞
Follow For More recipe and reviews Housewive Dairies.