Food Recipe by Home-Chef Foodjournal.kw
Garlic and onion powder
Salt and pepper. - Fresh lemon juice - Chicken breasts
1. In a pan add some butter garlic and onion powder. Sauté lightly.
2. Then add your cooking cream, add some milk also if you don’t like it too rich.
Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bring to a boil and while continuously stirring add fresh lemon juice to avoid splitting, again the quantity of lemon to how tangy you like it. Lastly add a generous helping of Parmesan cheese.
4. Mix in the boiled noodles and it’s good to go.
5. Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dip in beaten eggs and then breadcrumbs and fry till golden and crisp.
6. Drizzle some lemon juice on the chicken as well and serve with the pasta.
Follow For More on My Instagram.