Food Recipe by Home Chef Karen's Kitchen Diaries
Ragi is a Wonder grain. This gluten free grain is a rich source of fibre and has high protein content. Perfect for growth of children. We can make variety of recipes from this Ragi one such recipe which kids would really love is baked Ragi chips.
Benefits Of Ragi
● Ragi is gluten-free
● Ragi is a good source of fibre
● Ragi is full of iron and magnesium
● Ragi is good for bones since it is a good source of calcium
● Ragi is packed with anti-oxidants which makes it good for skin
½ cup Whole Wheat Flour
¼ cup Ragi/ Millet Flour
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Sesame Seeds
1 tsp Flax Seeds
1 tbsp Ghee
¼ tsp Baking Powder
Water as need.
● Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
● Now add the ghee and mix it with your fingers to nicely coat the flour.
● Add water gradually to make stiff dough. Do not add a lot of water, just enough to combine the ingredients.
● Rest the dough for 15 minutes by covering it with a damp cloth.
● Roll the dough thin; sides mat break but that’s okay. Cut the edges and make classic triangles.
● Preheat the oven at 175 degree Celsius.
● Grease the baking tray with ghee or oil.
● Bake the chips for 12 minutes.
● Let it cool completely before your kids dig into them
● Try this crunchy chips with your favorite toppings!
Like, Comment, Share or find me on Instagram.