Food Recipe by Home-Chef Zahabiya Ammar Najeeb
To boil mutton:
1/2 kg mutton
Salt to taste
4 large Garlic cloves
4 small pieces of ginger
1/2 cup water
Ginger garlic paste
4 to 5 cloves
1/2 tbls black pepper powder
1/2 tbls cinnamon powder
4 large, peeled tomatoes
4 to 5 green chillies
1. Boil mutton with the above mentioned ingredients in a pressure cooker.
2. Cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
3. Keep the stock aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Add the boiled mutton pieces and fry.
6. Add ginger garlic paste.
7. Add cloves, black pepper powder and cinnamon powder. Cook until mutton changes colour.
8. Add tomatoes and green chillies.
9. Cover and cook on low flame for 10mins.
10. Crush the softened tomatoes and mix well.
11. Add the mutton stock and cook until the meat is tender.
12. Once the meat is done, cook without the cover until the extra water evaporates.