Food Recipe By Home-Chef Housewives_diaries
(For boiling chicken)
1. Chicken (1 whole)
2. Ginger paste or chopped- 1tbsp
3. Green chillies- 1½tbsp
4. Cumin seeds- 2tsp
5. Cinnamon sticks- 2 small
6. Black pepper corns- 5 to 6
7. Starnise- 1
8. Onion- 1 medium
9. Green cardamom- 1 to 2
10. Black cardamom- 1 to 2
11. Bay leaves- 1
12. Salt- as per taste
13. Tomato- 1
( FOR RICE)
1. Rice- 4 cups
2. Ghee/oil- 4 to 5 tbsp
3. Onion- 1
4. Garam masala- 1tsp
5. Bay leaves- 1
6. Starnise crushed powder- 1tsp
1. First lets boil the chicken in a vessel with all the ingredients mentioned above. (Can use a pressure cooker for faster result) Take more water so we can make stock.
2. Meanwhile, wash rice and soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Then in a pot, heat ghee and add onions in it. Saute for a while. Add garam masala, bay leaves and starnise powder.
4. Add the soaked and strained rice and mix very lightly so that rice doesn't break.
5. Next add the boiled chicken and its stock to it.
6. Mix lightly with the rice and when it starts to bubble up add chopped coriander and mint leaves in it.
7. Once water starts evaporating, close with lid and wait till cooked completely.
Enjoy with raita or soup!😋
Like,Comment, Share or find me on Instagram.